Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Plus
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been trying to run a MultiBeast installation on a macOS Sierra. The system itself is running fine so far except that the audio is off. I know my set up for my machine I just can't figure out why MultiBeast fails the installation.

Anybody had this issue?

Thanks!

Carlos.

UPDATE: I was able to install Sierra and run MultiBeast after cleaning the drive. Now I have another issue, black screen after boot. But progress on the Multibeast Front.

Last edited:
I can get Sierra running just fine too with the following exceptions
1) must boot from USB (I end up reverting to a fresh install everytime I try multibeast)
2) I have not tweak my keyboard for mapping yet but it is a MS 7000 BT k/m combo and works (OOB)
3) I have not bothered trying to get a imessage to work because I booting is too frustrating

I have probably installed 6 times now and I cannot get the SSD to boot after multibeast install.

Bump. Same issues with my 7-series mobo, custo-mac from several years ago. I tried the upgrade from Yosemite and got nothing so tried again, eventually resorting to a clean install with a wipe of the harddrive.

I was fine with the install, but then I tried importing from my Yosi build and now I've got nothing. Ideas would help!

Thanks

I have a UEFI bios, my Sierra which boots from USB fine is on its own SSD in EFI. My Windows 10 existing is, I just found out, installed legacy. Could that be cause my issue with multibeast not being able to setup the working loader for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back