Graphics
nVidia GTX 850m (disabled) + Intel HD 4600 - 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi I use HDAEnabler3 and patched AppleHDA to make speakers and line out work, but I'm not able to make internal microphone and line in work.. I really don't know what I should do even if I tried to follow the guide for patching.. Can anyone patch it for me??

Vendor Id: 0x14F1510F

Hi I use HDAEnabler3 and patched AppleHDA to make speakers and line out work, but I'm not able to make internal microphone and line in work.. I really don't know what I should do even if I tried to follow the guide for patching.. Can anyone patch it for me??

Vendor Id: 0x14F1510F

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches for patched AppleHDA are covered in the DSDT/SSDT patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

But I don't know what is the problem.. Maybe the pinconfiguration? Because laptop has a single jack-in which should recognize the type of jack inserted..

But I don't know what is the problem.. Maybe the pinconfiguration? Because laptop has a single jack-in which should recognize the type of jack inserted..

Problems such as that are within the patched AppleHDA you have. You can follow a guide to patch your own from your own codec data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back