Motherboard
b250m-gaming 3
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
gtx 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have intel hd 630 it was flickering alot so i watched a yt video and did some changes in clover noe my screen dont work

I have intel hd 630 it was flickering alot so i watched a yt video and did some changes in clover noe my screen dont work
doesn't need buying advice, have moved to graphics for you

Update
I tried it with hdmi and it worked and no flickering but my main monitor is vga is there a way to enable vgs again?

Usually iGPU is more glitchy under Hackintosh. I used the HD530 for a month or two when I initially build a Skylake system a while back and it wasn't fun.

There is a graphical glitch when you boot and sometimes during use.

I highly recommend a low budget card like an RX560 if you can afford it and all your problems will go away.

Or you can get something older like nVidia 710 or something and it should work natively. Find some Bstock like from EVGA and you should be good.

It still flickers but not as bad

Update
I tried it with hdmi and it worked and no flickering but my main monitor is vga is there a way to enable vgs again?
vga hasn't been supported on a mac for a few years

Ok i ll consider getting one do u recommend amd or nvidia

Is there any work around til i buy a new monitor
you may be able to buy an adaptor hdmi to vga but they can be a bit hit and miss

ok thanks
another problem thats not worth a new thread

I cannot sign in with Apple ID in App Store to download apps neither on iCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back