Contribute
Register

Fix for OpenCL crash with GK110B based cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
EVGA 780 Ti KINGPIN
I had last yosemite with clover and I don't know if my GW2 game crashes are from OpenCL or not
How can be sure ? or find what get my game crash ?
Tnx

Hi all
EVGA 780 Ti KINGPIN
I had last yosemite with clover and I don't know if my GW2 game crashes are from OpenCL or not
How can be sure ? or find what get my game crash ?
Tnx

Hi, look for a crash log or crash report and attach it please, I'll take a look at it, but be sure not to send any personal info :)

Hi and Happy new year !
I try to send you a PM but I can't
I don't know what to look exactly , I just open console and on all mess I see :

02/01/15 23:01:45,706 Console[613]: Failed to connect (_consoleX) outlet from (NSApplication) to (ConsoleX): missing setter or instance variable
02/01/15 23:05:12,443 com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.transgaming.guildwars2.130388[508]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

If I play on low graph option take l;longer until crash , If I put high options I get very fast
Tell me please what to look
Thank you in advance

Hi, this doesn't really look like a GK110B related issue, that crash most probably in every case would be instant. This looks like something totally different, if you are using the official GW2 app, then go to their support website and request help, they will know better.
If you don't know whether you have proper GPU OpenCL or not, then try to run LuxMark in GPU benchmark mode (http://www.luxrender.net/wiki/LuxMark) and if you get an instant crash here, then it is most probably OpenCL and if you get anything other then an instant crash, then OpenCL is fine.

1021 score on gpu and did not crash
I run the gpu the cpu test separate
it is ok ?

I don't know which scene you rendered, so I can't comment on the score but you definitely have OpenCL support.

Can you post the OpenCL hex-edit fix for Yosemite?

Is it possible to get the hex for Yosemite 10.10.2. Believe it or not my GTX 780 with Nvidia Web Drivers still get stuck at full speed. :(

I just got my Gainward GTX 760 up and running natively on 10.10.3. However, whenever I play WoW everything seems fine in the first place until it crashes after a few minutes giving me an error message. I switched to the nvidia Web Drivers 346.01.02f04, which is the latest version. It didn't give me any performance boost or whatsoever. Seems to work just like the native drivers, but didn't fix my issue unfortunately. I thought the OpenCL fix would help, but since it's for Mavericks I haven't tried it yet.
Sys Def is iMac 14,1 btw. I recently changed to that when I was overclocking my CPU. Didn't experienced any issues with that.

Edit: I know this topic hasn't been discussed in a while, but any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-12 at 18.50.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-12 at 18.50.15.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back