Intel Core i5-3570K
Graphics
integrated
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Here is my system (which I have read has been very successful)
GA-B75m-D3P board - bios F3? the only change I made in the bios was to ACHI
i-5 3750K CPU
G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB Memory

I also have a Diamond Raedon 6570 but I dont plan to put that in because I have read it's problematic???

I dont know how to use terminal...

I used uni-beast and it worked fine. I then used multi-beast and after reading a configuration that had worked for another member it worked for the first boot. Every subsequent boot only the top of my screen shows up and its garbled. The on-board GPU works because the splash screen works. I am super frustersted. I am using the DVI output from the board, the VGA will not work at all? Any input or can you direct me to a screenshot of a multi-beast setup for this config that works? Thanks so much, you have been a wealth of knowledge!

Here is my system (which I have read has been very successful)
GA-B75m-D3P board - bios F3? the only change I made in the bios was to ACHI
i-5 3750K CPU
G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB Memory

I also have a Diamond Raedon 6570 but I dont plan to put that in because I have read it's problematic???

I dont know how to use terminal...

I used uni-beast and it worked fine. I then used multi-beast and after reading a configuration that had worked for another member it worked for the first boot. Every subsequent boot only the top of my screen shows up and its garbled. The on-board GPU works because the splash screen works. I am super frustersted. I am using the DVI output from the board, the VGA will not work at all? Any input or can you direct me to a screenshot of a multi-beast setup for this config that works? Thanks so much, you have been a wealth of knowledge!

When you installed, did you have the 6570 in the comp?

Nope - thinking about getting a galaxy get force gt640? will that be more of a pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back