Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
American Megatrends
CPU
i7
Graphics
GTX TITAN
Hi sorry about this post this is my first time trying to install OSX into my PC I try to follow guide but seems like I stumble an error that I am not sure how to fix it when I boot the CLOVER bootloader and press Mojave it goes to the apple logo and it stuck like this picture below.

I am not sure what is wrong with it. My computer capability is my Motherboard is American Megatrends.

This is more about my bios motherboard

With VGA of NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN

I try to attempt dart=0 cpus=1 maxmem=4096 npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 USBBusFix=Yes -f -v
but the result is like this bellow also do the samething Boot with "npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 -f -v" or "npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 -f -v" resulting same thing

please help you guys could, I very appreciate any help you guys gave thank you.

Last edited:
Hi there thanks for replying this is what I did after I read the link you gave me I still get the same result cpus=1 npci=x2000 -v -x -f UseKernelCache=No and the result is still the same error but before that I see these

Hi there thanks for replying this is what I did after I read the link you gave me I still get the same result cpus=1 npci=x2000 -v -x -f UseKernelCache=No and the result is still the same error but before that I see these View attachment 415128
  • First of all your Hardware SPECS are wrongly shown under your login name and logo
    • Motherboard: American Megatrends is NOT a Motherboard Make and Model; it is a type of BIOS used by many different Motherboard Manufacturers for different Models of Motherboards.
  • CPU :i7 is NOT full SPECS of Intel i7 CPU. All details are needed to know the hardware and possible causes of boot error/failure or to provide other help especially to know if any IGFX is associated with the Intel CPU used in the system.
  • GTX TITAN is not the full name of Nvidia GTX Titan and it does not contain Brand Name and it is NOT supported in macOSMojave.
  • Please list correct labelling of used Motherboard, CPU and Graphics in Account details
  • For some tips for installing macOS Mojave and for properly posting in the Forum to get faster and informed help, you may check:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/
  • The provided Verbose Boot screen is showing imminent Prohibit Entry Error[See edited image]
  • you may check -> #2 to find possible causes and troubleshoots or to get help

Attachments

• 1.Impending Prohibit Entry Error or Waiting for root devices.png
    1.Impending Prohibit Entry Error or Waiting for root devices.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back