Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi 480 pro
CPU
core i5
Graphics
nvidea
First time at this, so I will give as much info as i can.

Im trying to load High Sierra on to an MSI B460M with a core i5, 16gb ram. I loaded things up on to the usb drive and i got to the window that has Clover on it, and I selected High Sierra, and it is stuck at the apple logo with no line underneath.

I know it is probably the bios settings that are probably not 100% on target, and I have followed various threads, but the bios screen that i see doesnt really resemble many bios screens that i have seen in the threads, so I cant find many of the settings that people say to set.

The bios is "msg click bios 5," and again I dont see much information on working with that. Any help appreciated.

If you're trying to install HS on a tenth gen system just to use an older Nvidia card I'd advise against that. BTW what Nvidia card model are you using ? It should be posted in your profile. Would also be good to know which i5 you are using as well. There is also an MSI B460M Pro or Mortar, specify that as well. If we don't have accurate up to date info it's not possible to really offer any help.

Screen Shot 43.jpg

If you're trying to install HS on a tenth gen system just to use an older Nvidia card I'd advise against that. BTW what Nvidia card model are you using ? It should be posted in your profile. Would also be good to know which i5 you are using as well. There is also an MSI B460M Pro or Mortar, specify that as well. If we don't have accurate up to date info it's not possible to really offer any help.

View attachment 490780
Ahhh ok. I will post that in the description. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back