Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus z97-pro
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
gigabyte gtx770 4gb
first time again

Hate to ask in a post again, but a lot of time has passed compared to how long i thought getting money would take. I was planning to use this as a video editing machine but not professionally. And i also plan to overclock the cpu.

Anyways i was wondering is the 6core lga 2011 worth the price jump over the lga 1050?

If it is worth it which motherboard should i get the GA-X79-UP4, ASUS SABERTOOTH X79, or the ASUS RAMPAGE IV GENE X79?
I was also hoping to add a second graphics card down the road so what size power supply should i get so i dont need to buy a second?

thank you all in advance. i shouldn't have to asked buying advice for a while; I have the money in hand to order when i get the community's opinions

Hate to ask in a post again, but a lot of time has passed compared to how long i thought getting money would take. I was planning to use this as a video editing machine but not professionally. And i also plan to overclock the cpu.

Anyways i was wondering is the 6core lga 2011 worth the price jump over the lga 1050?

If it is worth it which motherboard should i get the GA-X79-UP4, ASUS SABERTOOTH X79, or the ASUS RAMPAGE IV GENE X79?
I was also hoping to add a second graphics card down the road so what size power supply should i get so i dont need to buy a second?

thank you all in advance. i shouldn't have to asked buying advice for a while; I have the money in hand to order when i get the community's opinions

It depends on your graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back