CPU
i3-2130
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, I seem to be having a issue with my first hackintosh which is system boot being stuck at "System uptime in nanoseconds: 876489462". Right now I have a 1 TB HDD with Windows 10 and Yosemite installed from Unibeast but cannot seem to boot into the setup screen.I am leaving a picture of the error and hopefully I could get it fixed. Much help would be gladly appreciated by me. :)
IMG_0553.JPG

Hi everyone, I seem to be having a issue with my first hackintosh which is system boot being stuck at "System uptime in nanoseconds: 876489462". Right now I have a 1 TB HDD with Windows 10 and Yosemite installed from Unibeast but cannot seem to boot into the setup screen.I am leaving a picture of the error and hopefully I could get it fixed. Much help would be gladly appreciated by me.
Boot with the UniBeast USB installer you used to install with and use boot-arg -x with any other boot-args you are using.

Boot with the UniBeast USB installer you used to install with and use boot-arg -x with any other boot-args you are using.
When I installed Yosemite, only boot-arg that I was using was -v but I added -x with it and it's still stuck at system uptime in nanoseconds. I installed Chimera 4.1.0 bootloader on a different USB drive, so could that be a problem?

When I installed Yosemite, only boot-arg that I was using was -v but I added -x with it and it's still stuck at system uptime in nanoseconds. I installed Chimera 4.1.0 bootloader on a different USB drive, so could that be a problem?
No. Use your UniBeast USB to boot with - it has NullCPU included in the kexts loading when it boots and this is what you need. Boot -v -f -x and if you get to desktop use MultiBeast to install NullCPU kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back