ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Perf.
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hey guys,

I want to build my first Hackintosh in the near future because my OSX doesn't recognize my GPU (GTX 760) nor my WiFi Card.

The build I'm planning consists of the following:
CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151
RAM: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000
GPU: Sapphire - Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE
SSD: Samsung - 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280

Accessoires:
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i PRO 75 CFM
Case: BitFenix - ENSO
PSU:
EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold

Which WiFi Card would you recommened or is the one on MoBo compatible with OSX?

Thanks for your help :)

Hey guys,

I want to build my first Hackintosh in the near future because my OSX doesn't recognize my GPU (GTX 760) nor my WiFi Card.

The build I'm planning consists of the following:
CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151
RAM: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000
GPU: Sapphire - Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE
SSD: Samsung - 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280

Accessoires:
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i PRO 75 CFM
Case: BitFenix - ENSO
PSU:
EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold

Which WiFi Card would you recommened or is the one on MoBo compatible with OSX?

Thanks for your help :)

GTX 760 not recognized? I use a GTX 760 in my X99 system and it can run Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra natively. What is the version of MacOS you are currently using?

That said, your build should be compatible with MacOS Mojave.

GTX 760 not recognized? I use a GTX 760 in my X99 system and it can run Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra natively. What is the version of MacOS you are currently using?

That said, your build should be compatible with MacOS Mojave.

I've installed High Sierra 10.13.6 and every time I try to install the drivers it says that the version is too old or that the same version is required. I've tried to look for the code given after the version number but I was not able to find anything that matches this code.

I've installed High Sierra 10.13.6 and every time I try to install the drivers it says that the version is too old or that the same version is required.
You don't need to install Nvidia drivers for your 760. Built in to macOS HS already.

You don't need to install Nvidia drivers for your 760. Built in to macOS HS already.
MacOS only recognizes one display that's why I thought I would need to install the drivers. And the resolution is not 1920x1080.

*EDIT*
I see now why it throws these errors, because I used Unibeast on a Macbook and apparently it used an supplemental build for creating the install usb drive. I've installed the drivers via nvidia-update. Hope that works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back