Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys- just built a new hackintosh using the buyers guide, and got it mostly working. The only problem is that when I load Final Cut Pro X, it either crashes upon launch or freezes when I edit/add text/insert video. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm thinking this might have to do with the GPU, which I have a GTX 760 installed. Any thoughts? Running mavericks.

FCPX works smoothly on hasswell systems. I am using FCPX 10.1.1 in my system hasswell i7 4770 with HD 4600 without any problem

Hey guys- just built a new hackintosh using the buyers guide, and got it mostly working. The only problem is that when I load Final Cut Pro X, it either crashes upon launch or freezes when I edit/add text/insert video. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm thinking this might have to do with the GPU, which I have a GTX 760 installed. Any thoughts? Running mavericks.

thanks for the reply. i'm going to switch to the integrated graphics and see if the problem persists. Few things to note, I used crash analyzer and it says the issue is related to the prokit framework. Second, the freezing, so far, only occurs when I hit show inspector when text elements are selected.

alright, switched to integrated graphics and final cut is working perfectly. I guess its some kind of incompatibility between final cut pro x and my EVGA GTX 760... Any clues as to how I can fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back