Contribute
Register

Final Cut Pro X Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, some complaints about Final Cut Pro X are justified. But some people are just angry about the lack of backwards compatibility with Final Cut Pro 7, then they hear about other "missing features" and they go on a nerd rage. Its true, some very necessary features are missing, but there are also people complaining about the lack of DV Tape Support.

That, is just sad. DV Tapes themselves are old technology. By removing DV Tape Support Apple pushes the industry into newer Technology. With that in mind, even in a year when Apple re-adds in all the (important) missing features, reviews will still most likely remain mixed, some people sad over the lack of FCP7 compatibility will rank it low, some people just don't want to let go of their outdated DV Cam, and whatever else.

Its got flaws, I agree, but not all the stuff people are complaining about is necessarily as bad as they're making it out to be.

P.S. Compressor UI looking exactly the same makes me /facepalm each time I see it. Rushed job there?

Hey guys, so i both Final Cut pro (finally) but it just crashes after 2-3 minutes. IDK what to do. Is it the processor ? or 4GB ram is not that much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back