NVIDIA GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When I tried to render a video I edited I got crazy green artifacts the whole way through... What the heck?

I tried to delete the render files, delete the library and reimport, but nope. Upon rendering out it did this crap.

Any ideas? GTX 970, latest driver.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 7.52.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 7.52.27 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
  • config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 167
oops, posted outside link. Tried this (google title):

HOW TO FIX VIDEO RENDERING ISSUES IN FCPX HIGH SIERRA (HARDWARE ENCODING & HEVC SUPPORT)

Didn't work (of course each time I edit something, I delete render files and library, and reimport)
On 10.13.4 High Sierra
(bump)

Last edited:
Did you manage to fix this issue? I'm getting the same results when exporting a video to H264 in FCPX. Using a RX580

Nope. Still having the issue. Just editing from my MacBook Pro for now. Uploaded config plist is my current one and followed the guide there. Have no idea what it is.

Nope. Still having the issue. Just editing from my MacBook Pro for now. Uploaded config plist is my current one and followed the guide there. Have no idea what it is.

Try setting ig-platform-id=04120004

Looks like I'm still having artifacts with this patch as well. Any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you

Thank you, looks like that fixed it for me. I just did 2 renders, one at 2k and one at 1080p with titles, splits, and intro/outro b roll videos inserted with no green issues.

Robvas, did you also do the settings in the tutorial I said I followed? Maybe it would help.

I think I found my problem. It was outdated IntelGraphicsFixup kext. Dumb me... Now it looks pretty good with internal graphics up and running. Next step TB3 ... o my...

When I tried to render a video I edited I got crazy green artifacts the whole way through... What the heck?

I have the same problem with certain graphics in Adobe Premiere. It's helped to turn them into new TIFFs in Photoshop and then bring them back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back