Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I finished up my build yesterday with the March Buyers Guide: Custo MacPro with the Gigabyte UD5 TH and got Multibeast to allow OS X to boot without the thumb drive. I used the No DSDT config and installed all the files from Multibeast but the Audio is not working.
What can I do to fix this?

One thing to note is that I didn't have internet connected to the hack so I was not able to do the full installation and registration. Plus Wifi and Bluetooth is not working. And I plan on installing Windows 8 on a second hard drive to install and update the Bios and get Thunderbolt working.

I'm also now reporting that my computer shuts down seconds after I turn it on and powers itself back on again and keeps repeating the same cycle. I'm not seeing anything on my tv to show that it's booting or anything. So now I'm even more stuck. I just got back home where I built my computer at my fams and it was working there and I also installed an extra Ram stick before I left but I removed the stick to test to see if it still would do it and still no solution.

Can anyone help? I'm left here with a non functioning computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back