i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good day.

Had a working OC BigSur. After that installed Windows 10 and installed Fenvi T919 WIFI/Bluetooth drivers. When i returned back to Big Sur all of my bluetooth devices do not connect. Uninstalled Windows drivers. Still does not work. Even tried the fix when you unplug the USB header and power on without bluetooth and then plug it back. Still does not help.

I did the USB port configuration. A few times with usb mapper script which did not yield proper result. Then tried hackintool. And before windows everything worked fine.

Did you get the correct results when you tried using Hackintool to configure your USB ports? Post a screenshot of the USB window with your current configuration shown. Post a copy of the USBPorts.kext or SSDT-UIAC.aml you are currently using with your Skylake system.

Do you 'Shutdown' the system when you close Windows and boot in to macOS? Or do you 'Restart' the system when switching OS's? The later is known to carry over some drivers and firmwares from Windows to macOS, which may be part of the reason for your recent Bluetooth issues.

Sorry for the late reply. As always you are right. That was caused by a bad USB mapping from Hackintool. I removed the USBPorts.kext Added back USBInjectAll.kext and checked XhciPortLimit and after restart Bluetooth is working as it should. I will try to do the the USB mapping again with USBmapper script. If i fail again i will post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back