CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey folks I've had my Fenvi T919(BCM94360CD)working great for bluetooth/wifi but I've noticed recently that wifi is greyed out and I can no longer turn it on post upgrade to Sonoma. As I understand it is a native wifi card so I don't have or need any kexts for it. Bluetooth works fine as it always has only wifi is not working since the upgrade and was working before on 13.6.
My System report shows me the following for WI-FI:
Software Versions:

CoreWLAN: 16.0 (1657)

CoreWLANKit: 16.0 (1657)

Menu Extra: 17.0 (1728)

System Information: 15.0 (1502)

IO80211 Family: 12.0 (1200.13.0)

Diagnostics: 11.0 (1163)

AirPort Utility: 6.3.9 (639.22)
Not really sure what to do from here. Open to suggestions.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 42
As I understand it is a native wifi card so I don't have or need any kexts for it. Bluetooth works fine as it always has only wifi is not working since the upgrade and was working before on 13.6.
I think we need a post on the front page on this topic. It's been known since last June that Broadcom wifi support was dropped in Sonoma. There is a complicated "fix" for this. You can read the guide and determine if you want to go that route or not. It requires the use of OCLP root patching. Article below gives the links.

I think we need a post on the front page on this topic. It's been known since last June that Broadcom wifi support was dropped in Sonoma. There is a complicated "fix" for this. You can read the guide and determine if you want to go that route or not. It requires the use of OCLP root patching. Article below gives the links.

100% Maybe renaming @miliuco thread and making it a sticky would do?

The only problem I encountered was that after configuring the plist-related content, I restarted to prepare to use OCLP and the result was stuck on the login interface, unable to input, and the cursor did not flash at this time. . . I don't know the reason, but I have tried various debuggings to no avail.

Same thank you I was able to enable the patch and have everything working again. I appreciate the advice!

Last edited:
Back