i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
https://www.newegg.com/fenvi-fv-hb1200-pci-express/p/0XM-00JK-00062?Item=9SIADXZ9CS9385

These will work with any macOS version from High Sierra through Monterey. BT in Monterey shouldn't need any extra kexts as it has native support. The cable to your USB 2.0 onboard header must be connected and the port mapped properly and set as internal.

Has both a LP and full height bracket so it should work in most any form factor case. Not the fastest wifi you can get but it just works. No assembly required. This is about the same price as if you built your own from parts.

Screen Shot 7.jpg

Screen Shot.jpg
1653947016694.png

Last edited:
This is the one I use, never had a problem with it.

Mostly use ethernet, but the times I have used it, it is ok, nothing to write home about though. Willing to trade a little speed for lack of problems the faster card seems to have.

Few years ago I bought a costly BT/Wifi card that that worked in MacOS after about 6 months it burned out. Not really sure what happened but at the same time I came across this card. I think I only paid $29 I figured what did I have to lose since the $130 card from OSX wifi was Fed off... When it arrived I plugged it in, I had hand off both to and from the hack, I had watch unlock, it worked with my BT speaker, and air drop/play worked as well. So I bought a second one and that is in my wife's system. Both cards are still in use today with no issues. I did however yesterday think the card in my system died because the BT wasn't working after I installed the new GPU... Turns out I unplugged the connection to the board header... Plugged it back and all is well. I use this card mostly for the BT portion not the wifi but if you are looking for a wifi and BT pci-e card this one is really solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back