3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Performa
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can someone please help me? x99ud4 rev 1.0, i76800k, 64gb, high sierra, rx560 or rx580. I have tried both of these cards, they are both recognized by the system under about this mac, and system report. The problem I'm having is that I have really really bad and slow performance out of them. FCPX takes forever to render, and so does Davinci Resolve. When I run a Heaven benchmark I can only run up to 19fps on rx580 and about 8fps on560. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have included EFIzip.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 57
Can someone please help me? x99ud4 rev 1.0, i76800k, 64gb, high sierra, rx560 or rx580. I have tried both of these cards, they are both recognized by the system under about this mac, and system report. The problem I'm having is that I have really really bad and slow performance out of them. FCPX takes forever to render, and so does Davinci Resolve. When I run a Heaven benchmark I can only run up to 19fps on rx580 and about 8fps on560. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have included EFIzip.

Have you tried putting them in different PCI slots? Also, check bios settings for pci gen1, gen2, gen3 it auto. Should be gen3 or auto.

Have you tried putting them in different PCI slots? Also, check bios settings for pci gen1, gen2, gen3 it auto. Should be gen3 or auto.
Gigamaxx, thank you so much for your reply and suggestions. I switched over to gen3, and I have tried all slots. Nonetheless, I continue to get the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back