Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 6XXX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've installed Lion in a MSI GE620DX with UniBeast and it works like a charm, the porblem is that I can't boot without the USB, I've installed FakeSMC and CpuNullPowerManagement kext and it boots, but, the trackpad and keyboard doesn't work. I have tried with VoodooPS2, but it doesn't work, also the keyboard is not a PS2...But I tried

If I boot again with the SB of UniBeast it works well. . Anyone has any ideas of how can I solve that?

You can still boot with the Unibeast because in the Extra folder at the root of the UniBeast made flash drive have some kexts, which will load while booting with it. So you just need to install the missing ones to get it all working.
Here goes AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2COntroller.kext. Install them with Kext Utility and Mouse and Keyboard will start working with out the help of the flash drive.

Attachments

• ElanTouchpad.zip
    152 KB · Views: 139
I got it working few days ago, just installed voodooPS2 with the new version of MultiBeast. Now the problem is on the audio. No matter what I try, no soud in any ways. Thanks anyway :)

i've got an elantech touchpad, so voodoops2 is totally useless for me...
What's your audio codec? (download voodoohdahelper and run it with -dump flag in terminal. The first line has the codec info.)

I can't run Voodoohdahelper :s But I've windows 7 Installed and I know the codec using "Aida 64" app. The codec is: ALC892, I've tried with Multibeast and nothing.. Tried VoodooHda 2.1 and the sound seems to work (because I'm able to see the sound icon at the top of the screen and also I can select the device in the Output list on system preferences), but Lion runs very slow and I haven't any sound...

while doing it on multibeast you must check exactly three options :
1. MacMan's Unified injector
2. apple hda rollback
3. The enabler for your your specific codec.
Delete applehda, hda enablers, voodoohda and re-install multibeast.
If not, go for the dsdt method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back