CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello i have question if I buy the lion update and the install will fail will I have to buy the update again ? :banghead:

Im pretty sure the App store keeps tracks of your purchases, and you can download them free if need be.

thank you very much :D

one more thing , according to this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn9b-QLs_0k

you can that simply install clean os x lion , do you believe it will be possible to use the iboot method with a clean install ?

I would assume, there is a new iboot/multibeast ready to go, just waiting for lion to release. I also assume a clean install will be possible, and easy. These are my assumptions based on rumors I have heard.

Without watching the video you posted, you still need Snow Leopard to do a clean install. Don't know if the video states that as well.

eelhead said:
Without watching the video you posted, you still need Snow Leopard to do a clean install. Don't know if the video states that as well.

No, you can burn the .dmg to disc and do a clean install, very easy on real mac. Hacks will need a new type of bootloader. Im sure Tony and crew already have one, and are just waiting til lion is available to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back