Contribute
Register

FaceTime quit unexpectedly while using the cl_kernels plug-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
Core I7 3770K
Graphics
EVGA GTX660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Help please. Logitech camera C615, USB 3.0. Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, I5 3570K. ML 10.8.2

Video shows just fine, when you go to place a call to another iPhone users, immediate crash with long error report generated. Any ideas.

I'm interested in this too. Logitech C910. The error is immediate.

FaceTime quit unexpectedly.png

Were you guys ever able to find a solution to this? I am having the same problem with my Mountain Lion build and my Logitech C310:(

Were you guys ever able to find a solution to this? I am having the same problem with my Mountain Lion build and my Logitech C310:(

The only thing that helped my situation was getting off the built in HD4000 graphics. As soon as I installed a dedicated graphics card, FaceTime came right up. I do have an issue with video playing back in Safari. It keeps crashing the Hack, but it works great in Chrome so that's what I'm using right now.

any one else have this issue does any one know the answer ? would be nice to know how to do this

thanks Gaza

any one else have this issue does any one know the answer ? would be nice to know how to do this

thanks Gaza

I was having a similar problem. Changing my system definition from Mac mini 6,2 to Mac Pro 3,1 fixed it

anyone find a fix for this yet as i have just come across the same issue.:confused::evil::banghead:

Sorry but i dont really know what apps use open cl ,i can say that imessage is working.:oops:

I think, it's about graphics accelerator kext(check your lanchpad or Safari's home screen run smoothly or not)
make sure your graphics card install correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back