Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H87N-WIFI
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
RX 580
Is there a way to get the external mic working with Conexant CX20724 on a combo jack? The audio is working with AppleALC or patched AppleHDA, but no external mic. I've been reading that the combo jack works with some codecs.

Currently with Clover Layout 3 or 13, the Internal mic, built-in speakers and headphones work. Mute button and external mic (shows as line in when plugged headset) do not work.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Can you tell me what you did to get the audio jack enabled? I installed AppleALC and tried both inject 3 and 13 in the config.plist, still can't get the audo jack working, thanks!

All you need is "Rename HDAS to HDEF" patch in Clover and set Layout to 3 or 13. Audio works with AppleALC or use the AppleHDA Patcher app to patch the one in S/L/E. Built-in speakers/mic plus headphones work fine for me, but not the external mic.

After the patch the audio trough the headphones still does not work, it does not show up on the Sound Preferences at all, only internal speakers.

I set 14 id, and it works, i have lenovo thinkpad e480. I installed AppleALC and "Rename HDAS to HDEF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back