Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H110M-K
CPU
Intel i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1060 6GB
Every USB thing I have (mouse, keyboard, headphones) is working well.
But when I connect my external drive, there is a lot of problems, sometimes it doesn't mount, or doesn't recognize at all.
I don't know what to do.
The hard drive is fine, working on other computers, and format to macOS extended.

Every USB thing I have (mouse, keyboard, headphones) is working well.
But when I connect my external drive, there is a lot of problems, sometimes it doesn't mount, or doesn't recognize at all.
I don't know what to do.
The hard drive is fine, working on other computers, and format to macOS extended.

Hi, i follow this and replace my USBinjectall kext now all usb dosn't work and i cant do anything please help

Hi, i follow this and replace my USBinjectall kext now all usb dosn't work and i cant do anything please help
sounds like you messed up, go back through the guide

sounds like you messed up, go back through the guide
I fixed that by going back to my old USBinjectall.
I don't really understand what should I do on Step 3) Port Discovery

I fixed that by going back to my old USBinjectall.
I don't really understand what should I do on Step 3) Port Discovery
it is when you plug in usb2.0 and usb3.0 devices and check in hackintool to see what lights up in green, and change accordingly to usb2 or usb3 or internal

it is when you plug in usb2.0 and usb3.0 devices and check in hackintool to see what lights up in green, and change accordingly to usb2 or usb3 or internal

yes, it will

Ok, I have 1 usb3 connector that detects only usb2 devises do you know what causes this.
And in the app there is two connectors that aren't green

Ok, I have 1 usb3 connector that detects only usb2 devises do you know what causes this.
And in the app there is two connectors that aren't green
make sure you have done the port limit patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back