Register

.Exe files

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
How do I open up .exe files on my hackintosh?

I need to download the discs/files that came with my CPU, graphics card, motherboard, ect...

The motherboard I bought came with a CD that came with adobe reader, gigabyte app center, drivers, and a norton internet security software

I need to download the discs/files that came with my CPU, graphics card, motherboard, ect...

The motherboard I bought came with a CD that came with adobe reader, gigabyte app center, drivers, and a norton internet security software

Well I still don't get it, but I try to help. :)

So if you need drivers for ur hardware. Just download it, put it on a USB Stick and open it on ur Windows Computer.

Because on ur mac .exe files won't work.

So i just found out that Mac OSX does not need for me to install the discs/drivers that came with the hardware because it automatically detects and installs it on its own. Right?

Also, I was more interested in the free Norton Internet Security that came with the Gigabyte z97x motherboard. When I insert the CD which holds the download files for it, I can't open it because it's .exe

That's all haha, otherwise everything else is running fine on this hackintosh

So i just found out that Mac OSX does not need for me to install the discs/drivers that came with the hardware because it automatically detects and installs it on its own. Right?

Also, I was more interested in the free Norton Internet Security that came with the Gigabyte z97x motherboard. When I insert the CD which holds the download files for it, I can't open it because it's .exe

That's all haha, otherwise everything else is running fine on this hackintosh

U don't need a antivir program on ur mac. I'm wondering how u get ur Hackintosh to work :'D

So the grasshopper becomes the teacher now... Haha jk.

I'm still wondering myself how I got it to work haha. Got lucky and had the tonymac guide five times!

Ok, but thanks for the knowledge. I guess I'm all good to go then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back