Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I've attempted Snow Leopard using both iBoot-Supported and iBoot-Nvidia, and with both bootloaders i get a KP relating to evoreboot.kext. I set my CMOS parameters as described, with SATA to AHCI mode, and HPET to 64-Bit. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Same here. Did you find any solution?

You don't need evoreboot, if using the right DSDT for your board.
Just use GigaBeast.

Lnx2Mac said:
Just use GigaBeast.

Yes, I know, but the problem I have is that when I boot using the new iBoot supported, it is telling me that "there is no DSDT.aml". After creating an USB with the iso and include my DSDT.aml within the Extra folder, it starts booting but fails at "evoreboot". Don't know what to do. I want to reinstall 10.6.3 using this method, but for me is not working.

javimdq said:
Lnx2Mac said:
Just use GigaBeast.

Yes, I know, but the problem I have is that when I boot using the new iBoot supported, it is telling me that "there is no DSDT.aml". After creating an USB with the iso and include my DSDT.aml within the Extra folder, it starts booting but fails at "evoreboot". Don't know what to do. I want to reinstall 10.6.3 using this method, but for me is not working.
1st, you shouldn't need the iBoot Supported... iBoot-nVidia should work for you too.
But this is not the issue.

Burn the iso to a CD, and follow the instructions in http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

In Multibeast, you just want to select GigaBeast for your UD2...
Should work OOB for your system.

Good Luck !
Lnx2Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back