Integrated graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all.
I am looking into a build with either of the above mentioned boards, the EVGA Super Record 2 and the EVGA Super Record X. For some reason, I can't seem to find much information using the search, so I would like you guys to help me find information regarding this type of build, the simplicity of it, and the overall functionality of a system with this hardware. Any personal experience and/or advice would also be highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

paumm2006 said:
Hello all.
I am looking into a build with either of the above mentioned boards, the EVGA Super Record 2 and the EVGA Super Record X. For some reason, I can't seem to find much information using the search, so I would like you guys to help me find information regarding this type of build, the simplicity of it, and the overall functionality of a system with this hardware. Any personal experience and/or advice would also be highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Oh, Ze irony! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20580

Thanks for the link, lots of great info there. Oh, and by simplicity I meant simplicity or lack thereof, to see if I would be able to do such a build. I know that this is no easy build but I wanted to know how hard it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back