Graphics
Nvidia 550ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How compatible are these cards with Mountain Lion. Currently have a 550ti but upgrading soon and would like a significant jump but also be able to run Mountain Lion and when i dual boot into windows run games pretty smoothly. Does this card exist? lol ( if you only knew the 550 ti problems)Seriously guys give me a good upgrade route, You know more than me.

680 works great i just got one for 450$ bad ass!!! 10.8.3 native support IMG_0913.jpg

What kind do you have? I have always went with evga but looking at the frozr editions.

its msi power edition lightning i beleive they are now discontinued on newegg but yea i love it its huge and solid eats crysis3 at full graphics settings hopefully battlefeild 4 too .and no sag whatsoever my buddys asus 670 sags like a bitch and mines way bigger . evga has the best warrenties and customer service from what i hear.

Yeah was it just plug and play in your case or did you build specifically for hackintosh?

no i just did hackintosh for fun. its windows 8 build im really not impressed by the mac os. ive used ubuntu a lot and i personally think mac os is like ubuntu. i had no problems with the graphics card since the 10.8.3 update i beleive all the gtx cards are native now.

Sweet I guess I'll order one soon then. I have windows 7 but I didn't like 8 too much.

its msi power edition lightning i beleive they are now discontinued on newegg but yea i love it its huge and solid eats crysis3 at full graphics settings hopefully battlefeild 4 too .and no sag whatsoever my buddys asus 670 sags like a bitch and mines way bigger . evga has the best warrenties and customer service from what i hear.

Whaa?!? The 670 sags? I just got an MSI GTX 670 Power Edition!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back