NVIDIA GTX 570 2.5gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

so my hac is all up and running smoothly I finally got my card booting with my machine, and I only have a few minor issues left to suss out.

I used the MultiBeast GTX 5XX opencl patch but using luxmark I dont see my device. And whenever I try to run the netkas >2gb hex edit

http://netkas.org/?p=1161 found here. My machine wont boot, even after repairing the permissions. So I have to boot into single user mode and replace the patched file with the backup.

Anyone have any tips for getting OpecnCL running with this card? My system profile shows that I have a GTX 570 with 2.5gb of ram, but luxmark wont detect the device.

Another issue that I just wont be able to ever solve is the lack of Bios/Boot screen using the altona dual link dvi converter. its ok thought the card has onboard Displayport so I ordered an adapter for that.

So in closing, if anyone has tips on getting luxmark or any OpenCL benchmark test to see my card Id greatly appreciate it.

been searching can't find anything that really pointing me in the direction of getting OpenCL Up and running.

Wow this is really irking me I have everything running great but I can not for the life of get opencl working.

The multibeast patch does not patch opencl. It is written incorrectly and doesn't have permission to modify the executable. When I manually copy opencl to my desk top hexedit the netkas patch and replace the Unpatched file, then repair permissions my machine won't boot and I have to restore.

Culd some one out there with a >2gb fermi please let me know how you got yours working?

EDIT!!!!!!

GOT! IT! BAMF!!!! Feels good!

basically, did it all via single user mode because GUI just wan't happening for me, now my luxmark is.. wait for it.. "about 9000"

ok well maybe that isnt the exact meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back