Intel i5-2400
Graphics
Intel hd 2000/Asus R7 240
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hello guys,

first thank you tonymacx86 for your guides.

As a newbbie it really helped to understand some parts of installing of hackintosh but i still have no success. I have bought an old Computer with an Intel i5-2400, 8 gb ddr3 ram and a 250 gb ssd. I can install Sierra and everthing works until the restart. After restart I i boot back to usb and then choose the Sierra ssd. But here the Problem starts:
The graphic glitches after the loading Status unter the apple is at 50%. Waiting 15 minutes and rebooting do not Change anything.

What can I do for a successfull start from the ssd that I can continue on with the part of configuring the Post Installation with MultiBeast?

Yours

Hello guys,

first thank you tonymacx86 for your guides.

As a newbbie it really helped to understand some parts of installing of hackintosh but i still have no success. I have bought an old Computer with an Intel i5-2400, 8 gb ddr3 ram and a 250 gb ssd. I can install Sierra and everthing works until the restart. After restart I i boot back to usb and then choose the Sierra ssd. But here the Problem starts:
The graphic glitches after the loading Status unter the apple is at 50%. Waiting 15 minutes and rebooting do not Change anything.

What can I do for a successfull start from the ssd that I can continue on with the part of configuring the Post Installation with MultiBeast?

Yours

Hi!
I guess you will need to boot verbose from clover and maybe attach a screenshot of what can be seen when the thing hangs. Verbose mode can also give you a hint... Just a thought :)

Hi!
I guess you will need to boot verbose from clover and maybe attach a screenshot of what can be seen when the thing hangs. Verbose mode can also give you a hint... Just a thought :)
I uploaded 2 pictures at https://imgur.com/a/v0XLu
Verbose ends with a black screen. Before that the message are
"Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate fail,
unexpected session,
Applekeystore operation failed"
Any hint how I can fix that?

Well I managed to get in by choosing safe mode on clover startup. How can I set it permantly so that I do not have to choose it on every startup?

Last edited:
I uploaded 2 pictures at https://imgur.com/a/v0XLu
Verbose ends with a black screen. Before that the message are
"Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate fail,
unexpected session,
Applekeystore operation failed"
Any hint how I can fix that?

Well I managed to get in by choosing safe mode on clover startup. How can I set it permantly so that I do not have to choose it on every startup?

I think you don't want to boot to safe mode each and every time.
You will not get accelerated graphics at all...
I can only guess that the config in question is a desktop?
Did you disable everything in BIOS that needs to be disabled? Turbo mode / Speedstep also?
What happens if (in Clover) you enter a dummy ig-platform-id, like 0x12345678?
You will also need to attach at least your zipped EFI folder contents (without "themes")
That will allow a closer look at what you are trying to boot with (ACPI, kexts, drivers, config.plist, patches)
On my Optiplex 790 (my closest PC to your config) the Unibeast / Multibeast method simply worked once BIOS was set as advised, had the HFSPlus.efi in the Clover driver folder and used an add-in video card, for I had problems with the Intel one only sporting a DSUB VGA + the DVMT issue. An ATi 6450 was used and it's HDMI connector.

Last edited:
I think you don't want to boot to safe mode each and every time.
You will not get accelerated graphics at all...
I can only guess that the config in question is a desktop?
Did you disable everything in BIOS that needs to be disabled? Turbo mode / Speedstep also?
What happens if (in Clover) you enter a dummy ig-platform-id, like 0x12345678?
You will also need to attach at least your zipped EFI folder contents (without "themes")
That will allow a closer look at what you are trying to boot with (ACPI, kexts, drivers, config.plist, patches)
On my Optiplex 790 (my closest PC to your config) the Unibeast / Multibeast method simply worked once BIOS was set as advised, had the HFSPlus.efi in the Clover driver folder and used an add-in video card, for I had problems with the Intel one only sporting a DSUB VGA + the DVMT issue. An ATi 6450 was used and it's HDMI connector.

Yeah I disabled everything i could in the BIOS. It seems to be a problem with the intel hd 2000 igp. I searched for drivers but I was not successful. In the Bios I can not disable Turbo mode or Speedstep. This setting ist not choosable. The Mainboard has no vga output, only displayport and dvi-d. I am not home. I will upload the efi folder soon then. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I disabled everything i could in the BIOS. It seems to be a problem with the intel hd 2000 igp. I searched for drivers but I was not successful. In the Bios I can not disable Turbo mode or Speedstep. This setting ist not choosable. The Mainboard has no vga output, only displayport and dvi-d. I am not home. I will upload the efi folder soon then. Thanks in advance.

Hm, not sure if I ever saw a config.plist for HD2000 - I don't suppose you have an oldish video card lying about?

Hm, not sure if I ever saw a config.plist for HD2000 - I don't suppose you have an oldish video card lying about?
I have an Asus R7 240 lying around.

@Ryzenator, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back