Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z490I Ultra
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 570
I'm also having Ethernet problems, for different reasons (Intel i225-V). I'm a complete newbie to Hackintosh, but I've been able to boot MacOS several times on my brand new build (Opencore, Catalina 10.15.7), still with no ethernet/network locations available. I've tried a bunch of kexts and such and I wonder if I've botched the plist somewhere, or if I'm maybe doubling up on kexts I don't need that's causing the problem...?

I'm just kinda lost after wading through forums all week, and I figured it would hurt to ask once before I get back to searching like mad. Got any advice?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 50
I'm also having Ethernet problems, for different reasons (Intel i225-V). I'm a complete newbie to Hackintosh, but I've been able to boot MacOS several times on my brand new build (Opencore, Catalina 10.15.7), still with no ethernet/network locations available. I've tried a bunch of kexts and such and I wonder if I've botched the plist somewhere, or if I'm maybe doubling up on kexts I don't need that's causing the problem...?

I'm just kinda lost after wading through forums all week, and I figured it would hurt to ask once before I get back to searching like mad. Got any advice?
Here's my config.plist mod to make the Intel i225-V Ethernet controller work:

configplist-kenel-adds1-png.503556

You'll need to add the "RM,device-id" info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back