Radeon HD5450
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all,

so I got everything else working great. I have not installed Multibeast yet, as for some reason, the DAMN internet does not want to work. I have gone into System Preferences etc, but still nothing. I was thinking it might be a driver error. Here's what I got

Base processor:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 (C) DC 1.86 GHz
1066 MHz front side bus
Socket 775

Chipset:
Intel 945G

Motherboard:
Manufacturer: Asus
Motherboard Name: P5LP-LE
HP/Compaq motherboard name: Leonite-GL8E

Network (LAN)
Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface

Interface: Integrated into motherboard
Technology: Intel 82562V
Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100Mb/s
Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet

You've tried with EthernetBuiltIn option in boot.plist? As it is an Intel...

tdog69 said:
Hey all,

so I got everything else working great. I have not installed Multibeast yet, as for some reason, the DAMN internet does not want to work. I have gone into System Preferences etc, but still nothing. I was thinking it might be a driver error. Here's what I got...
I take when you say no Internet, you have no networking either. Download it on another machine, or, if you can boot into Windoze, download it either on shared drive or on a USB stick or CD/DVD. Copy MultiBeast to your Mac Desktop and run it.

Unfortunately, that's the only advise I can give you. I am not familar with your setup to tell you what options to choose in MultiBeast. But, I bet one of them will be the network driver. :thumbup:

Stork said:
tdog69 said:
Hey all,

so I got everything else working great. I have not installed Multibeast yet, as for some reason, the DAMN internet does not want to work. I have gone into System Preferences etc, but still nothing. I was thinking it might be a driver error. Here's what I got...
I take when you say no Internet, you have no networking either. Download it on another machine, or, if you can boot into Windoze, download it either on shared drive or on a USB stick or CD/DVD. Copy MultiBeast to your Mac Desktop and run it.

Unfortunately, that's the only advise I can give you. I am not familar with your setup to tell you what options to choose in MultiBeast. But, I bet one of them will be the network driver. :thumbup:

I did do that. It's fixed now. I just bought a USB ethernet adapter and it works fine XD

Great solution :lol:

I did do that. It's fixed now. I just bought a USB ethernet adapter and it works fine XD
Have you been able to get iCloud. app store e.t.c set up? Encountereing this problem with the adaptor and cannot find fix anywhere

that actually has to do with the networkinterfaces.plist you can search for fixes on this site, there are tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back