Contribute
Register

Ethernet not working and not showing at system report Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan

Now all is more clear. Yes i'm booting from the USB with Unibeast. So when i open the usb i just see the Install Yosemite App. I assume that the content of Unibeast is hidden. I will try to unhide it and compare it when i get back home.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Hi RehabMan,

Im back. This are the org.chamaleon.Boot.Plist Settings. The left one is the one installed in the HDD after Multibeast. The right one is the one in the USB.
boot.jpg

This is the smbios.plist. The left one is the one installed in the HDD after Multibeast. The right one is the one in the USB.
smbios.jpg

I have to put the same settings that ones in the USB in both files?

I hope you could help me.

Thanks in Advance!

Strange... because in the past (post #8) your ioreg showed you using MacPro5,1 not MacPro3,1.

Have you installed the network driver yet on your fresh install?

I reinstalled again and yes i installed multibeast and the kext for the realtek card. But i didnt restart yet after install Multibeast.

The last time i installed multibeast i selected MacPro5,1 . This time i didn't changed what comes as default MacPro3,1.

Thanks in Advance!

I restart it after installed Multibeast . But i get stuck, then i use -f -v and then i was able to enter yosemite after that. i changed org.chamaleon.Boot.plist value UseKernelCache to No.

And now apparently all is working. I can login on iCloud and AppStore the only thing that is not working is iMessage it stuck trying to login.

If you know something about this problem i will appreciate it.

RehabMan Thanks for all your help.
Thank you very Much!!!

Thank you very Much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back