2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good evening,

I've got a problem with ethernet!
I installed the Lnx2Mac driver
If I put in the ethernet cable, istat shoes activity but with download speed of 0.0 KB/s
I also deleted the Realtek kext and installed it again but ther is the same problem again!
I've got internet connection using the Apple USB to Ethernet adaptor, but I need it for my MacBook Air!

Thanks
RB

Same board and no problems. I am not using any non-standard ethernet driver. I am using a DSDT instead. Try downloading the DSDT for your board and use Multibeast to install the DSDT and plan to remove the driver you added.

I'm already using a DSDT an deinstalled any ethernet drivers installed by myself!
I had to set up the whole system again, because it crashed...

Are there any kexts I should delete as well?

Go into /System/Library/Extensions. Sort by Date Modified. Find anything new. That's probably stuff you installed. I would move those to the Desktop (don't delete yet). Rename your Extra folder to Extra.Backup or whatever so you get a clean one. Rerun Multibeast with the User DSDT option (make sure you have your DSDT.aml file on the desktop), and only that option. You shouldn't need to select anything else for that board, at least to get started. If ethernet still doesn't work, you may have a bad board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back