Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
** Using Mountain Lion 10.8.2 **
my motherboard GA-z68x-ud3h-b3 has RTL 8111e ethernet port.

after checking my network preferences i see that i have no ethernet.. i clicked the add button and i dont see it in the list to add..

i have tried running multibeast 5.2.1 to install the apple RTL or Ln2xmac driver, but both installations fail at the end.. (when it says registering or something like that)

i also tried some ethernet kexts i found online like AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext and RealtekRTL81xx.kext using wizard kext but that didnt fix the issue either..

the reason i want it installed. is because i believe this is causing my issue with the apple store, icloud, imessage i get error message when i try to sign in..
i tried following a guide where i use efi studio but when i select Ethernet and click add device i get error ethernet not available on this machine...

also, i dont know why i just noticed right now.. many pgk installers dont work. right.. i downloaded itunes dmg from apple site and ran the installer.. at the end i got the same error message as i did on multibeast and lnx2mac installer (FAiled)... any help?

thanks

anyone?

i need to get my store, imessage and i cloud working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back