Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
SONY VAIO E14 SVE14A390X
CPU
i7-3632QM/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, HD 7670M
Hey,

Did some searching via google and couldn't quite find a definitive answer. I'm currently experiencing some problems with my ethernet. Every time I shut down and load back up, my ethernet breaks until I restart again. It only works every 2nd time for some reason. I've tried AppleIntelE1000e, RTL8169 from multibeast, and am currently using Rehabman's RTL8168 driver from his github. I have an RTL8168D, I assume this is a problem caused elsewhere than the kext though, since the same problem persists even with different kexts installed.

Thanks,

Hey,

Did some searching via google and couldn't quite find a definitive answer. I'm currently experiencing some problems with my ethernet. Every time I shut down and load back up, my ethernet breaks until I restart again. It only works every 2nd time for some reason. I've tried AppleIntelE1000e, RTL8169 from multibeast, and am currently using Rehabman's RTL8168 driver from his github. I have an RTL8168D, I assume this is a problem caused elsewhere than the kext though, since the same problem persists even with different kexts installed.

Thanks,

Not sure why you'd try AppleIntelE100e with a Realtek device...

But make sure you use only one kext at a time. Never install multiple kexts for the same device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back