Contribute
Register

Ethernet and audio are not working on gigabyte ga-b150m-d3h Skylake build (Sierra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte ga-b150m-d3h
CPU
Intel i7 6700
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 660
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So, I successfully installed Sierra onto a gigabyte ga-b150m-d3h with an i7 6700 skylake and a gtx 660.

I installed Multibeast with the ALC892 driver, 100 Series Audio and the IntelMausiEthernet driver. (Also installed FakeSMC and other necesary kexts).

So, with that, I boot with Clover (the one that Multibeast installs), and apple logo just charges like 1%.

I entered back to OSX by the installation USB and I installed Clover, and I now can boot from the Clover on the HDD.
Now the thing is, I have no sound or ethernet working so far.

I tried installing VoodooHDA which got audio working, but it sounded terrible with lots of noise, so it's not a solution.

I've copied kexts onto Clover/Kexts/Other folder, still only kext that seems to work is VoodooHDA but I've deleted it because as I said, doesn't sound good.

Do you guys can help me? If so I will thank you so much.

I have same motherboard, I used the option as shown in pic below. Everything is working fine here. I hope it would help you.

Last edited:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
I will add it to the profile, but it is on the thread by the way, so others have the information.

EDIT: I got a temporal way to use internet: I've installed a Driver (not hackintosh driver though), that allows me to use USB thethering from my Android phone which is connected to the WiFi.

Still, I can only boot from installation drive, Clover (installed from MultiBeast) gets stuck where I show in the image above, and if I boot from the drive, no ethernet or audio are working.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not able to see the picture, could you upload it to some image server on the internet so I am able to see it? Thank you so much!

Edit: I've installed the drivers and Clover from Multibeast but when I try to boot it gets stuck here:

You can also refer to the post given at following thread. It is a post about how I managed to install Sierra on my system.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ore-i5-6500-and-gigabyte-ga-b150m-d3h.211486/

One more question, the screen pic shown in your post, when does it occur? When booting without USB plugged in?? or Booting with USB and then selecting HFS (your Mac partition) from HDD???

Last edited:

You can also refer to the post given at following thread. It is a post about how I managed to install Sierra on my system.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ore-i5-6500-and-gigabyte-ga-b150m-d3h.211486/

One more question, the screen pic shown in your post, when does it occur? When booting without USB plugged in?? or Booting with USB and then selecting HFS (your Mac partition) from HDD???
So, let me explain, I installed Multibeast the same way you did except for this 2 things:

My system definition is iMac 14,2 (if I'm not wrong, I'm sure it's 14 though)
And I didn't intalled the Intel HD 530 graphics as I'm using an Nvidia GTX 660 as the dedicated Graphics Card.

Thanks for your reply!

EDIT: I forgot to explain you that screen:

That happens when I boot from Clover (the one that Multibeast installs, not the one on the USB), and I use -v (verbose) to see where it got stuck. There it gets stuck.

Please provide your config.plist.
Thank you you 2 for your help I'm sorry for replying late.

So, I do not have the plist (I deleted the installation).

By the way, the plist MultiBeast generates works only with the internal graphics card (i7 6700, I think is Intel HD 530), but it is not able to boot if I use my Integrated Graphics Card which is an Nvidia GTX 660, by the way, booting with that .plist and the HD 530 still gives me no audio or Ethernet.

Thank you you 2 for your help I'm sorry for replying late.

So, I do not have the plist (I deleted the installation).

By the way, the plist MultiBeast generates works only with the internal graphics card (i7 6700, I think is Intel HD 530), but it is not able to boot if I use my Integrated Graphics Card which is an Nvidia GTX 660, by the way, booting with that .plist and the HD 530 still gives me no audio or Ethernet.

Attach config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back