Contribute
Register

Error while installing, solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI P67A
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

When i'm trying to install osx I get some errors, can someone please explain them and give me some solutions? (see image)
foto.jpg

Thank you in advance!
RaZ0rZzX

System:
Motherboard: MS-7379VP
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz (4CPUs)
Memory: 4.0GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE

is this before actually installing the OS

or on the boot up after the install?

This is before installing, i always get stuck on a apple logo without spinning wheel. I made this screenshot with -v

This is before installing, i always get stuck on a apple logo without spinning wheel. I made this screenshot with -v

Is your monitor plugged into your graphics card, or do you have an onboard slot you could use instead? Do you have any other hard drives connected other than the primary installation drive? Ideally you would have nothing connected to your computer other than a monitor connected directly to an onboard slot, the primary installation drive, a mouse and a keyboard, and the installation USB of course, nothing else.

Have you tried booting with -x (safe mode)?

My monitor is plugged in my graphics card and yes a second HDD is connected. I will try with onboard graphics card and without a second HDD connected. But if that works will I be able to connect both again?

My graphics card is a GeForce 9300 GE

My monitor is plugged in my graphics card and yes a second HDD is connected. I will try with onboard graphics card and without a second HDD connected. But if that works will I be able to connect both again?

My graphics card is a GeForce 9300 GE

During installation you should definitely disconnect your video card and any secondary hard drives. The only things I had connected were my monitor (to my onboard slot), primary hard drive, USB mouse & keyboard, and Unibeast.

Once you finish installation, run MultiBeast, and are able to boot into your primary hard drive without any hiccups (and without Unibeast), then you can reconnect your video card and secondary hard drive and be on your way.

You need to boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back