Contribute
Register

Error when update MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170X Gaming eu-7 Gigabyte
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
DCC2D06F-8E14-4981-BE24-5FAC38F4B1D0.jpeg
Motherboard: Z170X Gaming (Gigabyte)
CPU: i7 6700k

Your MacOs could not be installed because hardware problem.
I got the version 10.13.4 17E199, help
I can start the MacOS but I can’t upgrade the version of this because it give me error about hardware (?) it’s full compatible
- I have updated apfs like tutorial in the main page
- My nvidia driver are updated and are working for 17E199 version of MacOS
- I tried to download and update the software by terminal but it show me always the same error

Translation of error:
Impossible installation MacOS on computer
There is an error during the installation of MacOS. To check the hardware of your Mac with utility of diagnostic of Apple, shutdown the computer.........
etc

Help please!

New screenshot when I click
‘Install macos’ from clover bootloader and my mouse/headset/keyboard are not working in this interface

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
View attachment 328596 Motherboard: Z170X Gaming (Gigabyte)
CPU: i7 6700k

Your MacOs could not be installed because hardware problem.
I got the version 10.13.4 17E199, help
I can start the MacOS but I can’t upgrade the version of this because it give me error about hardware (?) it’s full compatible
- I have updated apfs like tutorial in the main page
- My nvidia driver are updated and are working for 17E199 version of MacOS
- I tried to download and update the software by terminal but it show me always the same error

Translation of error:
Impossible installation MacOS on computer
There is an error during the installation of MacOS. To check the hardware of your Mac with utility of diagnostic of Apple, shutdown the computer.........
etc

Help please!
Look through this thread. It may be helpful.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-10-13-2-update-problem.240023/

I don’t understand how u solved. I got the error that your friend post with photo
I have copied the instructions I received from @cmn699:
  • First you will have to get rid of that pesky installer from your system to be able to try updating.
  • This is a left over from your failed upgrade.

This is the way I would try to remove:
    • Reboot to System Desktop clicking your High Sierra System Disk Icon.
    • Once on the Desktop, Launch Terminal
    • On the terminal type or copy and paste the following command:
    defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES [ENTER]
    • Next Press the Windows key+Alt Key +Esc to get a Popup and then click on "Finder" from the list of apps in that popup and then click "Relaunch Finder " button that now shows up at bottom right of the popup.
    • This will make all hidden Folders and Files in your System Disk visible to you to find the file responsible for that annoying macOS Installer Icon on CBM screen : The file you are looking for is "MacOS Data" somewhere in your High Sierra System disk. It can be a Folder by that name.
    • If you have made your System disk icon visible on the Right side of Desktop by Clicking Finder>Preferences>[√] all 4 boxes then , go to next step
    • Click open Your MacOS High Sierra System disk icon
    • In the numerous folders and files locate "MacOS Data" file or Folder >Rt click >Send to Trash
    • Now reboot and check CBM screen to see if macOS installer has gone.
    • Next try the Update again provided you have an updated Lilu.kext (as you have indicated in your first post) and an update AppleALC .kext. Both of these kexts must be in the System's Extension folders (L/E and S/L/E) installed using Disk Wizard or Disk Utility and copied and pasted to /EFI/CLOVER/Other of System Disk Before attempting upgrade.
    • Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back