Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello everyone.

I tried really hard to fix this by myself but I can't find a way to fix it so here I am.

I have installed MacOS Mojave on a USB drive with Clover and everything.
The installation went well, and the PC restarted. Then, when I booted back on the USB drive, there was a new boot option called "Boot MacOS prebooter from preboot" to finish up the installation and configure Mojave (from what I understand).

But then, when I selected this boot option, I saw the apple logo for 2 seconds and the PC restarted.
I went back on the USB drive Clover page, and added "-v" to see what's going on.

Here's what it was showing right before restarting by itself :

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 2.54.15 PM.png

It ends up on "Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)".

Here's my config file.

The Kexts that I have in my "Other" folder are :
FakeSMC.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext
Lilu.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

The config file has been downloaded from someone on a forum saying he was using the same motherboard as me (Gigabyte Z270-HD3).
I thought this could be useful to know, but I'm very new to all this so I'm not sure if the config file is correctly configured for my build.

I'm also only using my iGPU (Intel HD 630) for this, since from what I've read it should work out of the box with Mojave, or close.

I was successfully running High Sierra in the past with my GTX 1050, but decided to disable it to run Mojave off my iGPU since I don't need all that 1050 power for my workflow.

Thank you very much!

I have replaced the config file with another one that was fitting my motherboard and it worked out well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back