Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Good morning friends,

I made my hackintosh for the first time and, by now, everything is almost 100%, except for a few little problems I am solving gradually

Among all these problems, the one which is most bothering me is this error that occurs from time to time after powering my computer (error image attached).

I use Clover as bootloader and almost every time I turn on my notebook, I get this message, then I need to shut it down and turn it on again.

The problem is that sometimes I need to restart at least about 3 times until the system boot normally.

To anyone who can help me , thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 114
If you look at the 4th line from the top it says 'Error loading the Kernel Cache'. There's your first hint. Boot into the El Capitan Unibeast drive you made, go to the Utilities menu and press Terminal. Then type, 'sudo touch /Volumes/*insertdrivenamehere*/System/Library/Extensions'.

If that didn't work, it was most likely a perms issue. Boot into single user mode on your installer and type:

mount - uw /
touch /Volumes/*insertdrivenamehere*/System/Library/Extensions
exit

Then reboot and hopefully it will work.

Hope I could help,

- Matt

Not a Desktop - Moved to laptop Support.

Good morning friends,

I made my hackintosh for the first time and, by now, everything is almost 100%, except for a few little problems I am solving gradually

Among all these problems, the one which is most bothering me is this error that occurs from time to time after powering my computer (error image attached).

I use Clover as bootloader and almost every time I turn on my notebook, I get this message, then I need to shut it down and turn it on again.

The problem is that sometimes I need to restart at least about 3 times until the system boot normally.

To anyone who can help me , thank you!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

If you look at the 4th line from the top it says 'Error loading the Kernel Cache'. There's your first hint. Boot into the El Capitan Unibeast drive you made, go to the Utilities menu and press Terminal. Then type, 'sudo touch /Volumes/*insertdrivenamehere*/System/Library/Extensions'.

If that didn't work, it was most likely a perms issue. Boot into single user mode on your installer and type:

mount - uw /
touch /Volumes/*insertdrivenamehere*/System/Library/Extensions
exit

Then reboot and hopefully it will work.

Hope I could help,

- Matt

unfortunately the error persists. :/

I got my problem solved typing the following commands on my terminal:

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel -a x86_64 -z -v 2
sudo kextcache -system-caches -v 2

Thank you guys!

I got my problem solved typing the following commands on my terminal:

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel -a x86_64 -z -v 2
sudo kextcache -system-caches -v 2

Thank you guys!

Official Apple recommended rebuild kernel cache:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Official Apple recommended rebuild kernel cache:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Do you think it's better to use these commands even after the problem has already been solved? Or is it another way to solve my inital problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back