Graphics
MSI GTX 670 Power Edition
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I am trying to patch my DSDT.dsl file and compile it but keep getting a single PARSEOP ZERO error.

I have tried every method to extract my acpi files and then disassemble with iasl and they all seem to end up with the same error when I hit compile. I also tried to use the parse zero fix but afterwards instead of 1 error I end up with 30 errors. I honestly don't know what else to do at this point so I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

my objective was to patch my dsdt with my motherboards MSI Z87-G45 Gaming patch from pjalms, and move onto fixing HDMI audio and if possible x-fi titanium audio after the mobo patch. I have included my native files in the origin zip. it contains the files extracted using both clover and RW everything in windows if anyone can have a look at them for me that would be great.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 20.55.05.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 20.55.05.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
  • parseop fix.png
    parseop fix.png
    2 MB · Views: 92
  • origin.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 67
Hi Guys,

I am trying to patch my DSDT.dsl file and compile it but keep getting a single PARSEOP ZERO error.

I have tried every method to extract my acpi files and then disassemble with iasl and they all seem to end up with the same error when I hit compile. I also tried to use the parse zero fix but afterwards instead of 1 error I end up with 30 errors. I honestly don't know what else to do at this point so I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

my objective was to patch my dsdt with my motherboards MSI Z87-G45 Gaming patch from pjalms, and move onto fixing HDMI audio and if possible x-fi titanium audio after the mobo patch. I have included my native files in the origin zip. it contains the files extracted using both clover and RW everything in windows if anyone can have a look at them for me that would be great.

Your profile indicates a laptop. Moved to laptop support.

ACPI patching guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

My patch repo includes a fix for PARSEOP_ZERO.

Thanks for the reply, the laptop I have is running fine, this is an install on my desktop pc. I already used the parseop zero fix from the repo and it seems to give me other errors after applying it which I had included a screen shot of. I go from having a single parseop zero error to a lot of other errors that I can't make head not tail of lol.

The desktop I'm trying to compile the dsdt for is:

Intel core i7 4770k
MSI Z87-G45 motherboard
MSI GTX 670
Creative X-Fi titanium

What I have tried so far is to apply the MSI Z87-G45 motherboard patch from pjalms repo. Compiling it and getting the parseop zero error. Applied parseop zero fix from rehabman repo and compiling to end up with 30 errors.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, the laptop I have is running fine, this is an install on my desktop pc.

Please add your desktop hardware specs to your signature.

I already used the parseop zero fix from the repo and it seems to give me other errors after applying it which I had included a screen shot of. I go from having a single parseop zero error to a lot of other errors that I can't make head not tail of lol.

I disassembled your files per guide: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Then I applied "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error" to DSDT.dsl
Result has no errors.

Moving back to desktop section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back