Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 680
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, happy new year. :D I've been having a persistent error while trying to install High Sierra. I've tried different clover configs, different USB sticks, and different boot flags but it always ends up with the install failing and the log saying

"PackageKit: Failed to clear quarantine on Apple-signed package PKLeopardPackage <id=com.apple.pkg.Core, version=10.13.0.1.1.1505969314, url=file:///Volumes/InstallESD/Packages/Core.pkg>: Read-only file system (30)
Dec 28 22:34:56 iMac OSInstaller[561]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=110 "An error occurred while extracting files from the package “Core.pkg”.""

I have had similar issues with every version of macOS except Mountain Lion which installed easily and upgraded from 10.8 to 10.8.5 with no issues whatsoever. Anything after 10.8.5 I've had 0% success at installing. It's either errors extracting files from essentials.pkg or in High Sierra's case error extracting files from core.pkg. I've been using the unibeast usb creator from this site for each attempt. I've uploaded the clover config.plist and the install log. I've seen other threads by people with the same hardware that have managed to get it installed so I'm certain my system is compatible. If I was to take a guess as to why it doesn't work I'd say maybe I need to do some kind of patching to make it compatible with my older Ivy bridge processor.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Installer Log 12-30-18.txt
    91.5 KB · Views: 125
  • config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 133
Did you solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back