CPU
Intel Core i7-4970k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
GTX 560ti and Nvidia Drivers

Hello,

after installation and installing latest nvidia drivers, I have to go to clover options and insert nv_disable=1, and the drivers are active in OSX but not working. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks.

Any ideas?

Please put your motherboard model in the system information on the left. It's hard to give good advice without knowing that.

When you boot without nv_disable=1, what happens?

Please put your motherboard model in the system information on the left. It's hard to give good advice without knowing that.

When you boot without nv_disable=1, what happens?

My motherboard is a MAximus VII Hero, on a I7 4970k with 16GB, at the moment using a GTX 560Ti.

When I boot without nv_disable=1 the screen just enters the "no signal" mode. I have edited the clover config but does the same. And my EFI partition needs to be mounted all the time I boot, still can't figure it out.

Anyone please? I am just stuck with this, everything else is working, including sound.

Hello,

after installation and installing latest nvidia drivers, I have to go to clover options and insert nv_disable=1, and the drivers are active in OSX but not working. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks.

Have you tried to boot with the correct boot args since you've installed the web drivers?

Code:
nvda_drv=1

Have you tried to boot with the correct boot args since you've installed the web drivers?

Yes, I enter nvda_drv=1 and the screen goes black with the wheel spinning and the mouse pointer showing up once in a while and doesn't go from there, I let it do that for about an hour but it doesn't do anything.

Yes, I enter nvda_drv=1 and the screen goes black with the wheel spinning and the mouse pointer showing up once in a while and doesn't go from there, I let it do that for about an hour but it doesn't do anything.

Have you tried to set Inject Nvidia in your config.plist. Just a summary of what you've tried. Did you try without installing the web drivers with the native OS X drivers?

Have you tried to set Inject Nvidia in your config.plist. Just a summary of what you've tried. Did you try without installing the web drivers with the native OS X drivers?

I have tried to inject with the clover configurator, directly in the config, tried one install with the default OSX drivers but always the same.
Nothing seems to be working, I did all according to the guide, after I install the Nvidia drivers it reboots but when it gets past the boot menu on clover the screen just goes black on "no signal".

Just a question about the config, it's inside the EFI/Clover folder (if I remember correctly) is it? Sometimes I loose my settings like system definition is it normal or?

Thanks.

I have tried to inject with the clover configurator, directly in the config, tried one install with the default OSX drivers but always the same.
Nothing seems to be working, I did all according to the guide, after I install the Nvidia drivers it reboots but when it gets past the boot menu on clover the screen just goes black on "no signal".

Just a question about the config, it's inside the EFI/Clover folder (if I remember correctly) is it? Sometimes I loose my settings like system definition is it normal or?

Thanks.

It could be that your config.plist is corrupt. As you can get to the desktop, mount the EFI partition with Clover Configurator or your preferred method. Recreate or install a new config.plist from the installation guide and test. If you edit the plist, use Clover Configurator or a plist editor of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back