Contribute
Register

Ericidi's build: Core i7-4770k - GA-Z87MX-D3H - GTX-770 SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to updated the BIOS to version F5.
I am still experiencing the USB drives/cardreader issue at startup (although it does load faster now).

On a more positive note: my geekbench score somehow got up about 150 points or so to just under 15000.

I have also tried a SSDT generated with ssdtPRGen.app. I copied the ssdt.aml file to /Extra, but it won't load, even with DropSSDT=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Using Generate P States and/or C States makes no difference.
DPCI-manager is showing 8, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39. Nothing in between 8 and 35...

Am I doing something wrong here? The SSDT-file shows the cpu-states, but they aren't showing up in DPCI-manager or HWMonitor.
I have attached the SSDT and org.chameleon.Boot.plist files.

Attachments

• ssdt_pr.aml
    1.6 KB · Views: 94
  • ssdt_pr.dsl
    9.1 KB · Views: 122
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    569 bytes · Views: 226
Is this build done or are you still having some issues? I am planning to use the same specs as well.

I've got most of it working, only GPU power management sometimes hangs. It works 99% of the time, but for some strange reason, it will hang at 1.08GHz after throttling up and not go down to 135MHz again (both on Nvidia Web driver and OS X Default driver). At first it was at full throttle all the time, so it's an improvement really.

CPU Power management is still the same. Speedsteps 8-35-36-37-38-39 are reached, yet CPU doesn't get hot, so I leave it at that. I haven't had much time to try anything else though.

Sorry for the late reply ;)

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back