Graphics
Sapphire 100283-3L ATI Radeon HD5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok, so go the system up and running on this hackintosh now. However everything (with the exception of sleep, which I dont care about) is working except the audio. Would someone either help guide me in the direction of getting the audio to work... Tried the 888 kexts as that is the chip on board according to my research. Tried patched dsdt that was supposed to fix that and other issues. Fixed other issues but not audio. So can someone either clue me in on what to do, or offer to patch my dsdt for hdmi audio if i supply the rom from the graphics card? i tried following the guide on hdmi audio for lion, but got lost and gave up. someone must know the answer surely? or have a less confusing guide for dsdt editing for native hdmi audio... that would be the most ideal solution!!!!

Same board. Audio was OK with Lion. No audio with Mountain Lion. Same kexts. ALC8xx and HDA rollback.

I have the EP45-UD3R board and the same Audio driver used the old Multibeast 4.6.1 and selected for 10.8.1 just this and it worked

-Unified Device Injector ->ALC8xxHDA
-AppleHDA Rollback
-Non-DSDT HDAEnabler-> ALC885/889a

and it worked with 10.8.2 I am also stacked at the same point as you with the Multibeast 5.0.2 I do not have any clue

Just fixed it on my board. Had a DSDT files as well but I think this should work for you as well.
I used the Multibeast 4.6.1 and this are my settings, I think you just need to change it to easy Beast and select almost the same,
but you will have to go for the non-DSDT if you do not have a DSDT.

IF you need the Multibeast version just let me know, the new one didnt worked for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-03 at 8.26.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-03 at 8.26.07 PM.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 575
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back