3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Centris
  3. Power Mac
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
M-Audio Revolution 5.1. I hear crackling noises after a pause or at the beginning of play (sometimes). I tried different versions of this kext. At 10.7 this problem was not.
I think it has something to do with power management.

kernel[0]: Envy24HTAudioDevice::performPowerStateChange!, old = 2, new = 1
kernel[0]: Envy24HTAudioDevice::performPowerStateChange!, old = 1, new = 2

Hi, I was using envy24 for my m-audio delta 1010lt on Snow leopard, and all works fine.

Now I update my hardware, and upgrade my installation of Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion, after some problems, I resolve all problems, so I want to make some music, and then I see a new problem.

Audio sounds with lower pitch and some glitches and cracks sounds.

What can I do? I think it can be related to sample rate it is working in differents frequencies (44.1Khz - 48Khz)

Same hiss, clicks, pops and distortion here on ML 10.8.2 on a clean fresh installation. I also have the aformentioned effects with the 2-3 seconds of heavily distorted sound that fades out to zero. This is in all apps, from flash Youtube to VLC, Quicktime and iTunes. I tried the himemory_mode=2 flag but got the same result.

DiMy solution was a clean install of Mountain Lion

But a temporary solution (only until shutdown) is: go to audio/midi preferences and change frequency rate or bits.

In my case sound fine again, but only until shutdown or restart

Hi,

Does anyone have tried this with Prodigy HD2 Advance DE ? Or a grade B ?

Thanks

does this driver have support for SPDIF / Wordclock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back