HP Elitebook 840 G2
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So hello folks it's been quite a while and I'm having some issues, I've used quite a few modern clovers including rehabmans for my HP prodesk 400 and elitebook 840 G2 with them both ending the same way each time.

I boot the flash drive holding the install it takes a few moments 4-10 minutes boots into clover, I push the space bar because it's counting down the moment clover boots check verbose, check no reboot on panic for both devices and ends with randomseed then a reboot in under a second.

I'm stuck folks.

Do you all need more information?

Last edited:
Is there anything I can add to assist?

Try different versions of OsxAptioFixDrv.EFI, that should do the trick. You can swap the versions in the clover installer.

Sorry to report but all three didn't work
Try different versions of OsxAptioFixDrv.EFI, that should do the trick. You can swap the versions in the clover installer.

Ok New issue after messing around with a bit I've gotten pass EndRandomseed by using the very first driver, it won't move with drv2,drv3 or the aptiofix.

Now it stops here OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds out allocated relocation block" can anyone assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back