Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
**SOLVED** Enable Gigabyte GA-H97m-HD3/Intel i3-4150 HDMI audio

Hi all,

about two weeks ago, I assembled an hackintosh for my brother, with this configuration:

- motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97m-HD3 (Realtek audio ALC887, Realtek Gbe Rlt8169)

- cpu: Intel i3-4150 (Hd4400 graphic card)

- ssd: 256 Gb Crucial MX100

- ram: 4 Gb Corsair HyperX

After BIOS setting I installed Yosemite 10.10.2 using Unibeast/Chimera method, without any problem.
In the post-installation I prefered to install Clover bootloader with the foundamental kexts.

Following the Tonymacx86's discussion called "Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix", I was able to obtain full QE/CI from the Intel HD4400 graphic card.

Without DSDT the system run very stable and it goes sleep, it wakes from sleep, ecc...

To complete the hackintosh optimization I would now enable HDMI audio.
I searched Toleda's "Yosemite HDMI audio" thread and I read it about ten times but, probably because I'm Italian, I have now a bit of confusion in my mind.

If I understood the guide, to obtain HDMI audio from my Intel HD4400, I have to do three operations:

1) AppleHDA patch

Using the 'audio_realtekALC-100.sh', I was able to obtain sound from my Realtek 887 chipset.

2) Azul Framebuffer patch

To do this I saw that there is the 'graphics_intel_hd5k-azul-a-90_patch.command' method, valid for Chimera/Chameleon and Clover. Can I simply use it although I have an Intel HD4400?

For Clover there is another method called 'config-hdmi_hd4600-100.plist' but I don't fully understood what I have to do.

3) DSDT patch

Patching my DSDT (0 errors, only warnings anche optimizations) with "AMI-Clean_Compile-9Series" and "AMI-HD4600-AMD-Nvidia-A1" , I obtain many errors. Suggestion? ***SOLVED***

For Clover there is a method that uses a SSDT injection ('ssdt-ami-9series_hdmi_audio-1' and 'ssdt-ami-9series_lpc') but I don't fully understood what I have to do. How can I use it?

I ask you to help me, thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back