en0 en1 IOPrimaryInterface

Motherboard
Asus Z490-A
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
R9 280X
Hi there
I have a software protected by iLok that require one interface marked as built it and as primary too.
I have two interface. The Ethernet one that comes with the motherboard (en0) marked as built in and one wi-Fi fenvi T919 marked built in as well (en1)
None of the two are IOPrimaryInterface True. False both.
Do you have any clue ?
Many thanks

Little update.
disabled the ethernet card from the bios. Deleted preferences.plist and NetworkInterfaces.plist in /library/preferences/system configuration. Rebooted.
Now ioreg sees my wi-fi as en0 "built in" and "IOPrimaryInterface True". If I reactivate the ethernet port I get "en0 wifi built in primary true" and "en2 ethernet built in primary false". en1 gone forever.
Which isn't a good thing, but it partially solves the security problem with iLok.
The ideal would be to have the correct order with en0 ethernet and en1 wi-fi both "bulit in" and "primary" (or primary at least one of the two). Otherwise I have problems with other software activations that expect a certain mac address linked to en0 or en1.
Thanks to anyone who wants to help me.

Little update 2.
Reverted to default situation (eth-en0-bulitin true-primary false + wifi-en1-builtin true-primary false).
Unlinked/deactivate all the software licences (iLok realted and other custom blotware protection).
Made change like decribed in post #2 (eth-en2-builtin true-primary flase + wifi-en0-builtin true-primary true).
Reactivated all software and relative plugin.

Everythings is up and running : AppStore, iMessage, FaceTime and so on. Even every DRM streaming like Netflix, Amazon and others. Every software anti piracy protected (iLok or in other way) works as well.
Mainly because en0 is signed as built in and primary too. Software and system does not care about en2,en3 or whatever and does not care about en1 missing.
Also, I can select en2 (my ethernet if you are lost in my story) as first adapter and surfing the web or stream via cable (I am far from router's antennas).

OpenCore 09.9
Ventura 13.6.6
Asus Prime Z490-A with ethernet Intel I225 (Vt-D enable in BIOS. Ventura see it as AppleEtherentE1000)
Wi-FI Fenvi T919
No ACPI installed other than the mandatory ones as per the Dortania guide Comet Lake section.
Same for kext. Just LiLu,WEG and a properly configured USB map.
No device properties in config.plist related to ethernet or wi-fi (may be the "error" is there ?)
Whole system works like a real Mac. It goes to sleep and wake up as a good boy.
SMbios 20.2

Let me know if you need more and precise information.

Back