Contribute
Register

Empty PCI list - System Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, no more kernel errors for SSDTs. Your PCI section should be looking good now.

Hi. Here's the latest IOJones output and screenshot from what I'm seeing in System Information.

Please note that I swapped out my Intel X540-T2 last night for a Gigabyte GC-AQC107. It's also a 10GBase-T card. I needed to test something out...

Thanks.

Hi. Here's the latest IOJones output and screenshot from what I'm seeing in System Information.
Please note that I swapped out my Intel X540-T2 last night for a Gigabyte GC-AQC107. It's also a 10GBase-T card. I needed to test something out...
Thanks.
IHvWXVC.png

It still looks like you are not using the config I gave you, from this picture you can see that you have a rename in your config renaming all PEGP devices to GFX0, those renames should be only for GPU PCI slots not every PCI slot. Please upload the config.plist you currently are using. Here is the new TLAN SSDT

Attachments

• SSDT-TLAN.aml
    230 bytes · Views: 94
OMG you are great.
Almost all PCI´s are shown.
Just 1 Titan X is missing.

Absolut amazing.

Attachments

• Graphics.jpeg
    Graphics.jpeg
    406 KB · Views: 241
  • PCI.jpeg
    PCI.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 247
IHvWXVC.png

It still looks like you are not using the config I gave you, from this picture you can see that you have a rename in your config renaming all PEGP devices to GFX0, those renames should be only for GPU PCI slots not every PCI slot. Please upload the config.plist you currently are using. Here is the new TLAN SSDT

Ah! Yes, I had to revert to my config.plist because I was unable to boot with one of your config.plist. Here's what I'm using.

Ah! Yes, I had to revert to my config.plist because I was unable to boot with one of your config.plist. Here's what I'm using.
Try this config

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 195
OMG you are great.
Almost all PCI´s are shown.
Just 1 Titan X is missing.
Absolut amazing.
Yeah Dual GPU is very hard to determine the location of the devices because they tend to bridge themselves together. I will look into how to do it but not gonna promise that I can.

Dear Pavo.
No problem you helped me a lot.
You are a master.
I tried so many things but no chance.
Make a second GPU seems to be very hard

Dear Pavo,

If there is any possibility could you please make a guide for PCI implementation ? I really want to learn but I didn't found any guide.

@Pavo
I tried to make a SSDT cosmetic file for my UHD 630, I tried many method but it won't show up in PCI information.

Could you help me this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back